- What personally identifiable information we collect.
- How we use your information.
- What cookies, transparent GIFs, and log files are and how we use them.
- What organization collects your personal information.
- With whom we may share your information.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information.
1. What personally identifiable information we collect.Brandsonify collects information from you on assorted web forms including: start my project, newsletter signup, contact, and feedback. In order to respond to your inquiries and requests, we need to collect basic information from you such as your contact information and the details of your request.
2. How we use your information.We primarily use the information that you may enter on our site to respond to your inquiry or request. We may also respectfully use your information (e.g. email address) to contact you about improvements in our service, special offers, and special announcements.
3. What cookies, transparent GIFs, and log files are and how we use them.Most popular Web sites, including Brandsonify, interact with your Web browser to store small text files, or “cookies”, on your computer’s hard drive.
4. What cookies, transparent GIFs, and log files are and how we use them.Most popular Web sites, including Brandsonify, interact with your Web browser to store small text files, or “cookies”, on your computer’s hard drive.
5. What organization collects your personal information.When you visit our site, unless you are specifically informed otherwise, we are the only ones collecting information about you. We may pay 3rd party servers to process the data on our behalf. We may from time to time run promotions that may be sponsored or cosponsored by other companies. Some or all of the information collected on our site during a promotion may be shared with the sponsor. If that is the case, you will be notified prior to providing your information. Based on that notification, you may, of course, elect to decline participation in the promotion. As a service to you, we may provide links to other sites from our site. Those sites are not operated by Brandsonify and are therefore not under our control. Their privacy practices may or may not be consistent with our practices.
6. With whom we may share your information.We do not currently have plans to “rent” your name or to provide any companies opportunities to advertise to you through us. If that should ever change, we would only do so if we had your permission. You will always have the option to “OPT OUT”. Opt out by emailing marketing@Brandsonify.com with the subject “Email Opt Out” and provide the email address that is to be opted out. Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on our Website. In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of our assets, your personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. You will be notified by a prominent notice on our Web site and an email prior to a change of ownership or control of your personal information.
7. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information.You may always choose not to provide us with your personal information. You may also “Email OPT OUT” of special programs using your personal information. However, without your personal information, we may not always be able to provide you with complete service or any service at all. Opt out by emailing marketing@Brandsonify.com with the subject “Opt Out” and provide the email address that is to be opted out.4
Don't Start Your Rebranding Project Until You've Read This Ebook!
Subscribe Now With Your Business Email To Download The Ultimate Guide To Rebranding Your Business
Do You Want to Grow Your Business?
Enter Your Email Address To Learn How You Can Use Rebranding As A Catalyst For Growth